Applies to: Field Service for Dynamics 365, Project Service Automation for Dynamics 365, and Universal Resource Scheduling (URS) solution on Dynamics 365 9.0.x
We’re pleased to announce the latest update to the Field Service and Project Service Automation applications for Dynamics 365. This release includes improvements to quality, performance, and usability, and is based on your feedback and requests.
This release is compatible with Dynamics 365 9.0.x. To update to this release, visit the Admin Center for Dynamics 365 online, solutions page to install the update. For details, refer How to Install, Update a Preferred Solution
Field Service enhancements (v22.214.171.124)
- Fixed: Opportunity and Quote are being set even before loading of EntityDictionary is loaded: In the opportunity form, before EntityDictionary is loaded, Opportunity and Quote are set to entity type codes sometimes and this results in metadata not getting loaded and getting errors later.
- Fixed: Read Privilege on msdyn_schedulingparameter must be checked before reading that in clientside code on account and contact forms
- Fixed: Field Service / Business Process error when cancelling RMA
Project Service Automation (v126.96.36.199) Enhancements
- Fixed: Project closure fails because it assumes all booking details have header
- Fixed: Negative expense actuals are not being considered in the project tracking fields
- Fixed: Booking generic resource from the Schedule Board Hourly view deletes the assignments on the WBS
Universal Resource Scheduling Enhancements
NOTE: Improvements and bug fixes for Universal Resource Scheduling apply to Field Service and Project Service Automation, as well as to other schedulable entities in the Sales or Service applications.
- Scheduling Enhancements for Hourly Schedule Assistant
- Select a Status When Booking
- Tooltip Displaying Time
- Select any Time in Recommended Slot to Pop Out Panel and Book
- Multiday Schedule Assistant Enhancements for Proposed Bookings
- General User Experience Enhancements for Schedule Board
- Performance Improvement: Improvements to performance when generating requirement detail records in bulk.
For more information, see What’s new in Universal Resource Scheduling for Dynamics 365 May 2018 Update.
- Fixed: In certain scenarios, Schedule Assistant was calculating travel to the subsequent booking incorrectly.
- Fixed: Issues with leveraging Multi Select Option Set fields with Extensibility.
- Fixed: Filter search string sometimes not cleared after selecting a record.
- Fixed: When there are multiple duplicate requirement characteristics, characteristic is properly considered in the search.
- Fixed: Issues selecting resource name on the resource card to open resource record.
- Fixed: Issue displaying chart on Schedule Assistant panel when Substituting resources.
- Fixed: Schedule Board properly prevents users from booking generic resources.
- Fixed: Map was not loading when a record in the backing view had an invalid latitude or longitude.
- Fixed: Schedule Properly blocks user from selecting multiple bookings at the same time.
For more information:
- Release Notes for Field Service and Project Service Automation Update 5
- Release Notes for Field Service and Project Service Automation Update 4
- Release Notes for Field Service and Project Service Automation Update 3
- Release Notes for Field Service and Project Service Automation Update 2
- Release Notes for Field Service and Project Service Automation Update 1
- What’s new in Dynamics 365 for Field Service and Project Service Automation
- Dynamics 365 for Field Service – User’s Guide
- Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation – User’s Guide
Dynamics 365, Field & Project Service Team