Applies to: Field Service for Dynamics 365, Project Service Automation for Dynamics 365, and Universal Resource Scheduling (URS) solution on Dynamics 365 9.0.x
We’re pleased to announce the latest update to the Field Service and Project Service Automation applications for Dynamics 365. This release includes improvements to quality, performance, and usability, and is based on your feedback and requests.
This release is compatible with Dynamics 365 9.0.x. To update to this release, visit the Admin Center for Dynamics 365 online, solutions page to install the update. For details, refer How to Install, Update a Preferred Solution.
Field Service enhancements (v188.8.131.52)
- Fixed: Cannot add new line for revised service quote
Project Service Automation (v184.108.40.206) Enhancements
- Fixed: QOOI Line forms – It should be possible to select only ‘Project-based Service’ or ‘Product’ values for ‘Product type’ field when creating new line.
- Fixed: Make sure that PostQuoteWinCreateOrder runs after PostQuoteWin
- Fixed: Unable to add any lines to the project contract if the contract has 2 lines for same project.
- Fixed: Chargeability View fails to load if price list contains price record with price value = NULL
- Fixed: After clicking update prices, the actual cost/sales of tasks become 0
- Fixed: Plugin processing data is not cleared when generating project team on a task without line tasks
- Fixed: Reducing assignment hours without shrinking task dates doesn’t update the project team member Assigned Hours
- Fixed: Contouring estimates that don’t change the start/end dates or the total effort hours are not persisted
- Fixed: Handle null exception with assignment sync when bookings are deleted from Bookings grid or SDK
- Fixed: Resource Requirement is not taking project work template into consideration while creating generic resources
- Fixed: Time entries refresh issue on importing bookings
Universal Resource Scheduling Enhancements
NOTE: Improvements and bug fixes for Universal Resource Scheduling apply to Field Service and Project Service Automation, as well as to other schedulable entities in the Sales or Service applications.
- Display error before search when dates are in the past with Schedule Assistant
- Drag map requirements to multiday Schedule Boards
- Search icon added to resource search bar on Schedule Board
- Selecting resource in hourly Schedule Assistant loads booking panel
For more details on Universal Scheduling June 2018 improvements, see this blog post.
- Fixed: Changing settings on Schedule Board vertical view removed demand panel when in Schedule Assistant.
- Fixed: Schedule Boards now sort properly using the sort order attribute. Boards are still grouped per share type.
- Fixed: Users can no longer create rating values outside specified range on rating model.
- Fixed: When the start of your search in the Schedule Assistant is in the past, the Schedule Board now properly grays out all time in the past.
- Fixed: In some cases, when using the “time from promised” and “time to promised” attributes on a requirement, Schedule Assistant results on the hourly Schedule Board only displayed the duration of the requirement as the available slot. (bug only affected customers on URS 2.4.2.xx.
- Fixed: Issue when booking in multiday Schedule Assistant when using “double book if needed” option, if the resource being booked has 0 hours of availability for at least one requirement detail.
- Fixed: Issue booking work order service tasks if the entity was enabled for scheduling.
For more information:
- Release Notes for Field Service and Project Service Automation Update 6
- Release Notes for Field Service and Project Service Automation Update 5
- Release Notes for Field Service and Project Service Automation Update 4
- Release Notes for Field Service and Project Service Automation Update 3
- Release Notes for Field Service and Project Service Automation Update 2
- Release Notes for Field Service and Project Service Automation Update 1
- What’s new in Dynamics 365 for Field Service and Project Service Automation
- Dynamics 365 for Field Service – User’s Guide
- Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation – User’s Guide
Dynamics 365, Field & Project Service Team