Applies to Universal Resource Scheduling solution (version 3.4.x), Field Service application (version 8.4.x), Project Service Automation application (version 3.4.x) On Dynamics 365 version 9.0.x)
We’re pleased to announce the latest update to Universal Resource Scheduling, powering the Customer Service, Field Service, and Project Service Automation applications for Dynamics 365. This release includes improvements to quality, performance, and usability, and is based on your feedback and requests.
This release is compatible with Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement apps version 9.0.x. To update to this release, visit the Admin Center for Dynamics 365 online solutions page to install the update. For details, refer to how to update a preferred solution.
- Various performance improvements when creating bookings.
- Dragging to extend a booking on multi-day schedule boards opens booking panel instead of booking dialog.
- Fixed: Custom date and time fields now display properly on schedule board panels.
- Fixed: Issues opening and saving schedule board resource picker under options in filter control.
- Fixed: Paging issues when using schedule board resource picker under options in the filter panel.
- Fixed: When “Time From Promised” on the requirement is in the past and you search for availability, the value is now moved to the current time and the search button is enabled.
- Fixed: Changing the schedule board working time no longer immediately closes the settings dropdown.
- Fixed: Book button now appears on views and forms when using USD.
- Fixed: Resources associated to a facility with a parent organizational unit that is different from the associated facility now correctly use facility organizational unit in the schedule assistant facility search. See our topic on facility scheduling for more information.
- Fixed: Miles/kilometers default properly from scheduling parameters entity.
- Fixed: Generic resource type is removed from resource picker under the select resources dialog.
- Fixed: Auto focus on characteristic rating value in filter control when entering schedule assistant on certain devices.
- Fixed: Overbooked requirements no longer show a negative duration in booking panel when in schedule assistant.
- Fixed: Facility search properly groups results by organizational unit regardless of the value in the “part of same” field on the requirement group control.
- Fixed: Resources that are location agnostic, yet are associated to a facility, will return in facility searches for the time they are associated to the facility.
- Fixed: Issue selecting pool type on schedule board filter panel while using a Firefox browser.
- Fixed: Selecting cells in daily, weekly, and monthly boards while in schedule assistant now pass information to the booking panel properly.
- Fixed: Schedule boards that have characteristics with rating values saved no longer prompt user to enter a rating value.
- Fixed: Issue on certain devices where current timeline bar on schedule board wasn’t showing correct time.
- Fixed: Work location on booking is now set properly when using drag and drop on schedule board.
- Fixed: Misaligned labels for languages that read right to left.
- Fixed: Issue loading schedule board in Internet Explorer 11.
- Fixed: Issue creating schedule alerts from certain places.
-Dan Gittler , Principal PM Manager, Dynamics 365 Engineering