Applies to: Field Service version 126.96.36.199 on Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement version 9.x
Visit the Admin Center for Dynamics 365 solutions page to install the update. For details, refer to how to install or update a preferred solution.
Please visit Field Service Docs for Field Service updates and related content.
End of Life Notice
- Field Service version 6.x or 7.x
- Project Service Automation version 1.x or 2.x
Please ensure that you have plans to upgrade to the latest version of these solutions. These solutions should be upgraded no later than February 2020.
- Administrators can follow instructions to enable their environments to install the latest FS and PSA, or you can contact support to enable the install on your organizations.
- We have published a quick start guide with special focus on Field and Project Service to help organizations get started in the upgrade process.
- Lastly, please plan to conduct the upgrade and test your use cases in a non-production environment prior to conducting this upgrade on a production environment.
Field Service enhancements
- Fixed: Product name ‘Field Service’ is localized in solution.xml of FieldService_Anchor solution.
- Fixed: Failure when trying to create Time Off Request without Resource.
- Fixed: Under specific circumstances, Work Orders do not auto-generate when the latest date is on the same day as the earliest day on an Agreement Booking Date.
- Fixed: Invoice Generation from Agreement Invoice Date generates 1 day early if the Agreement Owner’s Timezone is positive (+01:00).
- This has been resolved in a way that will not automatically be applied, in an effort to avoid customer disruption.
- Specific resolution steps to be published on FS FAQs.