Although it may seem counter-intuitive, now that many people are working from home at least some of the time, having a streamlined mobile app for your sales team has become critically important. Whether they’re in the office, in their car, or just moving around their houses, sellers need to stay on top of their deals and get daily sales tasks done quickly. Being able to get work done on a phone is a huge time-saver.
The new Dynamics 365 Sales mobile app, now available for preview, is optimized to help your sales team stay productive wherever they’re working. The key capabilities of the mobile app enable sellers to prepare for customer engagements, log and share information quickly, and find the information they need.
Mobile app highlights
The Sales mobile app helps your sales team:
- Prepare for customer engagements. As a seller prepares for a meeting, they see the meeting details, attendees, and their responses from Outlook along with the related data for which the appointment is tracked, such as opportunity title, estimated revenue, estimated closed date, pipeline phase, notes, and AI-generated reminders.
- Log and share information using native device capabilities and simplified forms. Details can be captured in notes using the device’s keyboard or voice-to-text capabilities, and can include attachments and images taken with the device’s camera. To streamline updating information, sellers use a lightweight, customizable form that allows them to edit the most important fields. Or if sellers need more info, they can access the full record with a single tap.
- Find and interact with sales data from an optimized home screen and with relevance search. The home page is optimized to display upcoming meetings and recently viewed records. Additionally, with relevance search, sellers can find the info they need, faster and more efficiently.
Get your sales organization started
The Dynamics 365 Sales Preview mobile app is available for public preview. Before sellers can use the app, admins need to take the following steps for their organization:
- Enable the Dynamics 365 Sales mobile app in Advanced Settings.
- Enable relevance search in the Power Platform admin center. Enabling relevance search is required for your sales team to use the mobile app and will also be available to all members of your organization.
- After you’ve enabled the mobile app and relevance search, let your sellers know they can install and start using the Dynamics 365 Sales mobile app.
Next steps and continued learning
To learn more about the Dynamics 365 Sales mobile app:
- Enable the Dynamics 365 Sales mobile app.
- Check out this video and the documentation for more details on the capabilities, set-up process, and to get the link to install the app.
We’d like to hear your feedback, please share your ideas.