Now you can reach even more customers using the new Apple Messages for Business channel in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service. Customers can use the familiar Messages app on their Apple devices to connect with your service teams, confident that their conversation is verified and secure. Rich messages help your service team resolve customer issues, collect information, schedule appointments, and complete sales, all in the same conversation.
Like other asynchronous digital and social channels, Apple Messages for Business gives users the flexibility to start a conversation with your support team and return to it when it is convenient for them. Plus, a customer can initiate a conversation on their mobile device and continue it seamlessly on their Mac or iPad.
Benefits of Apple Messages for Business in Dynamics 365 Customer Service
By including Apple Messages for Business in your digital messaging solution, your service team can provide a more meaningful and personal customer service experience. The enhanced interactions available through this channel help your service team spend less time crafting messages and collecting data, and more time ensuring quality customer experiences.
Apple Messages for Business simplifies many common service interactions. With integration in Dynamics 365 Customer Service, it expands the options for how you engage with customers.
Using Dynamics 365 Customer Service with Apple Messages for Business in your omnichannel digital contact center provides the following benefits:
- Customers can look up your company in Apple Maps, Safari, or Search and start messaging by tapping the Messages icon. It’s also easy to add a link directly in your own app, website, or other touch points.
- Rich messages are used to simplify interactions like collecting information, scheduling appointments, completing transactions, and authenticating user identity.
- Agents can use the same unified, contextual, and productive interface used by chat and other social channels to engage with customers and resolve issues.
- Customers engaging with your digital contact center will find a consistent, customer-focused experience across any channel.
- Administrators, supervisors, and managers can access the same integrations, services, and insights available for chat and other social channels.
As a digital channel, the addition of Apple Messages for Business expands and unifies the core omnichannel capabilities of Dynamics 365 Customer Service with a configurable, high-productivity interface. It provides contextual customer identification, real-time notifications, integrated communications, and agent productivity tools, including rich messages, knowledge base integration, and search. Apple Messages for Business helps deliver more innovation and opportunities into your digital contact center to empower you to continually exceed customer expectations.