Applies to: Project Service Automation for Dynamics 365
We’re pleased to announce the latest update for the Project Service Automation application for Dynamics 365. This release includes some important improvements to quality, performance, and usability.
This release is compatible with Dynamics 365 9.x. To update to this release, visit the Admin Center for Dynamics 365 online, solutions page to install the update. For details, refer How to Install, Update a Preferred Solution
Project Service Automation (V 18.104.22.168)
- Fixed: Update Prices on Project Estimates creates an inaccurate calculation for project labor tracking remaining hours.
- Fixed: Missing “Submit Request” and “Recall Request” buttons on Resource Requirement sub-grid.
- Fixed: “A required field cannot be empty” error on the Name field appears when Quote and Contract line main forms are loaded.
- Fixed: Correct error not thrown when project is in a state where changes are not permitted.
- Fixed: Clicking “Open in MS Project” button from the Unified Client Interface (UCI) project should navigate to version 3.4+ .
- Fixed: Performance issues during Project Task Assignment recalculations when upgrading from pre-assignment versions of the PSA(2.x) to PSA(3.6+).
- Fixed: The Accounting date on Adjusted actuals should be set to the date of confirmation of the Correction Journal
- Fixed: In Bulk Adjustment Journal it is possible to correct project without correcting task on the transaction.
- Fixed: In Bulk Adjustment Journal – ‘Correct entries’ action does not handle Journal originating Actuals more gracefully.
Project Service Automation Team