Growing businesses need more than basic email marketing tools to turn their prospects into business relationships.
That’s why today, we are happy to announce Dynamics 365 for Marketing is available in public preview for organizations seeking a marketing automation solution to generate more demand and drive more sales.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing is designed as the front end of the sales cycle to help companies nurture more sales-ready leads, align sales and marketing and make smarter decisions. Most importantly, Dynamics 365 for Marketing works together with Dynamics 365 for Sales on the same platform which aligns teams with common data, connected processes and Office 365 collaboration tools.
With Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing, marketers can seamlessly:
- Generate more leads from multi-channel campaigns across email, landing pages, webinars, phone calls, in person events, LinkedIn and more. New customizable templates for emails and landing pages help you create campaign content quickly. And with a dedicated email marketing service, you can get the word out reliably.
- Nurture more sales-ready leads by personalizing the buyer’s journey that guides your leads to next best experience based on their engagement.
- Target the right audience using embedded intelligence capabilities like dynamic segmentation. With multiple lead scoring models you can prioritize the leads that are ready to buy. Automated insights can help you track how your leads are engaging during your campaigns.
- Organize events with ease using the event portal to manage in-person events and integration with webinar providers.
- Track and improve marketing performance using built-in dashboards. Run surveys from the application that help you better understand your customers.
As we’ve said before, we’re committed to delivering continued innovation in Dynamics 365 for customers and partners of all sizes, and for any varying degree of business complexity.
In addition, we are committed to our strategic partnership with Adobe to empower enterprises that require a high volume marketing cloud solution with advanced capabilities to personalize digital and offline interactions, run global-scale marketing operations across multiple business units, countries and channels, and ultimately transform their customer experiences across all stages of customer lifecycle.
For organizations seeking a marketing automation solution with features that extend beyond basic email marketing, we encourage you to try the free public preview for Dynamics 365 for Marketing. Additional information about regional availability and how to access the preview is available here. Technical details for those interested in trialing the preview is available in our documentation page here.