See what’s new for Dynamics 365 at the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event
The first release wave of 2023 kicks off in just a few weeks! You’re invited to get a sneak preview of what’s new at the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event, streaming live on April 4 at 9:00 AM Pacific Time. Tune in live, or on-demand after the live broadcast, for news and demos showcasing some of the hundreds of product features and innovation heading to Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform.
Sign up for the event today for reminders, agenda updates, and instructions to tune in live from your desktop or mobile device.
Business Applications Launch Event
The latest updates across Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform
What to expect at the Business Applications Launch Event
Featuring news and product demos, the event will cover updates launching between April and September 2023 across business roles—from marketing, sales, and service to supply chain and finance—as well as low-code innovation for everyone in the organization. Tune in to learn about:
- The very latest on AI-powered copilots that work alongside you to help create ideas and content faster, complete time-consuming tasks, and get insights and next best actions.
- A preview of new ways to deliver more personalized and engaging customer experiences across marketing, sales, and service.
- A host of new capabilities that will bring more insight, visibility, and automation across supply chain, operations, and finance roles.
- New capabilities for low-code development to help teams manage building apps, storing data, and modernizing customer experiences with improved governance and scalability.
- Updates across Microsoft Power Platform for governance and administration, pro development, ISV experiences, and data integration.
And there’s much more in store. You’ll also see how these solutions work for businesses like yours with demos hosted by Microsoft product experts. You’ll hear from Charles Lamanna, Microsoft Corporate Vice President of Business Applications and Platforms, about how to innovate with business applications to grow your business faster than ever. The team behind the Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform 2023 release wave 1 will also share insights and guide you through how all these updates, advancements, and new tech will help you:
- Expand visibility, reduce time, and enhance creativity in your departments and teams with unified, AI-powered capabilities.
- Empower your employees to focus on revenue-generating tasks while automating repetitive tasks.
- Connect people, data, and processes across your organization with modern collaboration tools.
- Innovate without limits using the latest in low-code development, including new next-generation AI capabilities.
A major theme of this digital event is the evolution of AI. Leaders in the field will show you some of the latest developments in AI that are leading the next generation of business applications. You’ll also have the opportunity to join us for a special session that includes a deep dive into the tech behind next-generation AI hosted by Dr. Walter Sun, Microsoft Vice President, AI in Business Applications. Throughout the event, you’ll receive expert guidance on how to build more agile, customer-focused teams by empowering your solutions with AI and see firsthand how to get more value out of your data, collaboration, and tools.
Insights from the experts
Find out how to enhance the customer experience and operational excellence across your business with a look at real-life scenarios in expert-led demos of new capabilities and features. Gain valuable insights for overcoming your current challenges from other Microsoft customers who will share their journeys. And if you have any questions for the experts, ask them during a live Q&A chat.
For a range of key best practices, strategies, and insights applicable to organizations across many industries, you don’t want to miss this digital launch event.
Register now. We hope you’ll join us.
Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event
Tuesday, April 4, 2023
9:00 AM–10:30 AM Pacific Time (UTC-7)